Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Spritz Cookies


I love, love, love my cookie press. I have an unnatural obsession with it. I would always make these cookies as a kid growing up for Christmas, and since purchasing my own cookie press, have restarted that tradition. This year we have Christmas Trees and snowflakes!!
Classic Spritz Cookies, The Pampered Chef
1 1/2 cups butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
Preheat oven to 375, Beat butter on medium until creamy. Add sugar, egg, and vanilla, beat well. Add Flour, 1 cup at a time; mix well. (dough will be soft, do not refrigerate).
Fill Cookie Press, fitted with disk of your choice (follow your cookie press instructions for use).
Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until firm but not brown. Cool 2 minutes, remove to cooling rack.

No comments: